These cheesy chicken enchiladas are quick, easy, and delicious! Just the ticket for a weeknight dinner on the road. The best part is, there’s practically no waste and you can pick everything up from Wal-Mart.
All you need:
- 1/2 a rotisserie chicken, diced/shredded (use the other half for on-the-road sandwiches!)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp rotisserie chicken drippings and/or chicken broth
- 1/2 lb cheese, divided
- 12 Tortillas
- 10 oz can – cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz can – green chilies
- 1/2 cup – sour cream
Bake @ 375 degrees F 25-30mins
- Cook onions in the chicken droppings till soft.
- Combine chicken, onions, and half the cheese then spread into tortillas and roll them into a 7×11 pan. You can use canned chicken if need be, but the rotisserie adds an amount of flavor that’s just out of this world!
- Combine sauce and spread over top of the tortillas.
- Cover with the other half of the cheese.
And there you have it! We serve this dish with some avocados, salsa, and wild rice and it’s A-MAZ-ING!